Wow…we've come to the end of Week 1 for Create with Connie and Mary Spring Edition 2013 and we've had some fantastic projects! We hope you have joined us, but if not…why not? You'll get over 30 step-by-step tutorials with projects you won't find anywhere else. We have a great lineup of Designers…and our website stays up long after the session is over! At a price of $34.95 US…you can't go wrong! That is for FIVE WEEKS of ideas…including our challenge Saturdays! On Saturday all the designers get together and make up a sample that fits with the challenge of the week! This week it is a Color Challenge and it fit perfectly with the More Amore Designer Paper!
Here's my card, using the FREE Sale-A-Bration set, Vintage Verses!
Here are the details:
- The base card is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 of Primrose Petals, folded in half.
- Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4, embossed with the Honeycomb Folder.
- I added a 1/2 x 5 1/4 strip of Basic Black cardstock across the front.
- I cut 1 1/2 x 3 1/4 rectangle of Primrose Petals, stamped it with Thanks from Vintage Verses in Black Stazon, then cut two of the banner tags from the Hearts a Flutter Framelits out of More Amore Designer Paper and folded the edge of the tabs over the sides of the rectangle. I added Pearls on each end.
- I used the Hearts a Flutter framelits and cut different heart shapes from different DSPs in that package.
- Then I added a couple Red Glimmer hearts punched with the Small Heart punch and added another pearl to one of the hearts.
LOVE it!!!! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team cards over on Create with Connie and Mary…they are FABULOUS!!! AND…make sure to sign up for the Spring Edition 2013 while you are there! We'd love to have you play along, but only our subscribers are eligible to win PRIZES for playing along!