- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Tangelo Twist, folded in half.
- A layer of 4 x 5-1/4 Basic Gray was placed on top.
- The DSP layers are 1 x 4 1/2 and 2 x 3-3/4 prints from Happy Hauntings DSP and adhered on an angle.
- The 2 x 3 Very Vanilla layer is placed over top and a 1/2 x 4 strip of Black Glimmer Paper placed across the front.
- The cat and pumpkin from Haunt Ya Later were stamped with Black Archival Ink and watercolored with the AquaPainter and Tangelo Twist, Old Olive and Tangelo Twist Inks. The cat’s eyes are Old Olive, too. They were hand-cut and added to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Haunt Ya Later was stamped with Black Archival Ink in the upper left corner.
That’s it! Now continue around the blog hop with a stop at our Create with Connie and Mary website so you can get the details on signing up for our SEPTEMBER Mini Session…opening TOMORROW! Don’t miss out! Here are some details about it!
- Sweet Hauntings
- Cheer All Year
- Howl-o-ween Treats
- Haunt Ya Later
- Lighthearted Leaves
- BONUS: Acorny Thank You
Now is a GREAT time to subscribe for only $8.95 US…yes, for all SIX tutorials! Check out Create with Connie and Mary for all the information!