Even though we are gearing up for the FALL COLLECTION 2013 of Create with Connie and Mary, we took a little break and put in a pastel color challenge…kind of the last before our fall blitz starts! lol! I love the soft colors and quickly made up this card using Stampin' Up!'s Gifts of Kindness stamp set. This set is especially nice because of all the greetings and verses in it!
So here is my card…flowers, of course!
And the directions:
- The 4 1/4 x 11 Blushing Bride cardstock is folded in half to make the base card.
- A 4 x 5 1/4 panel of Whisper White was cut and 1 1/2 x 4 piece of Smoky Slate Designer Paper Stack was adhered to the bottom.
- I used Blushing Bride Chevron Ribbon across the DSP and adhered to the back.
- Above it, I stamped the Gifts of Kindness flower image in Pistachio Pudding. I stamped the flowers again with Blushing Bride on scrap Whisper White, cut them out and adhered on top of the stems with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- In the center of the flowers, I added various sized Pearls.
- I stamped the Happy Birthday greeting in Smoky Slate on Whisper White, then punched with the Large Oval Punch and layered it on the Scallop Oval Punch of Pistachio Pudding.
So soft and delicate, don't you think? I really like how this turned out…but you MUST go check out the other ideas over on Create with Connie and Mary. Such fun ones from our Challenge Team! Then grab your stamps and play along!
It is time for EARLY BIRD SPECIAL on our wonderful FALL COLLECTION featuring the NEW HOLIDAY and regular Stampin' Up! CATALOGS!!!! Only $19.95 US…a $5 savings off the regular $24.95 US price!
So…what's the FALL COLLECTION all about? 4 weeks of daily projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial that aren't shown ANYWHERE else! Card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps! Check out our FREE Preview Projects – August 18 – 24! Fall Collection runs August 25 through September 21…so you have plenty of time to plan classes or make the projects for yourself! You don't want to miss it!