It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! We have a really fun sketch for you to try this week! I love the different looks the designers came up with!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pool Party, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla.
- Across the center is a 2 x 5-1/4 strip of Home for Christmas DSP, along the bottom of it is a 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Gold Metallic Cardstock.
- The greeting was stamped first with Tuxedo Black Ink on Very Vanilla, then stamped again in Real Red and the “On his way” cut out and placed over the Tuxedo Black one with Stampin’ Dimensions. It was cut with the 3rd from smallest Oval Framelit.
- The Pool Party snow pattern DSP was cut with the Lots of Labels Framelit and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the Oval greeting on top.
- The Santa was hand-cut from the DSP…love that his ice skates make it look like he spelled out the greeting!
- Finally added Home for Christmas Enamel Dots to the front for some bling!
OK…go check out the rest of the Thursday Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary and see what they created this week!
Are you looking for some GREAT ideas using items in the Holiday Mini? Look no further than the Create with Connie and Mary September Mini Session! BREAKING NEWS! We added another BONUS this month because we know that some of you don’t do Halloween!
Two of the card sets are Halloween as is one of the 3D projects. However, we know that not everyone is into Halloween, so Mary and I decided to remake two of the Halloween projects using Christmas stamp sets…JUST FOR OUR SUBSCRIBERS! I knew I was going to remake Debbie’s Tabletop Decor item anyway using Snow Place for a future class. So if you weren’t sure you want to subscribe this month (September) because of all the Halloween…you are getting two BONUS projects as Mary also remade two of Deb’s Haunt Ya Later cards using Jolly Christmas. AND…we did add-ons to the tutorials so you’d know how to do them, too!
So normally you get 6 GREAT ideas for ONLY $8.95…this month it is 8 ideas! You really can’t beat that!
With our September mini session we are featuring sets from the Holiday mini…
- Sweet Hauntings
- Cheer All Year
- Howl-o-ween Treats
- Haunt Ya Later
- Lighthearted Leaves
- BONUS: Acorny Thank You
- AND a bonus project from Connie remaking Debbie Henderson’s ADORABLE Halloween Tabletop Decor into an ADORABLE Snow Place Tabletop Decor
- AND two Jolly Christmas Cards using the layouts from Deb’s Haunt Ya Later card set!
The session is NOW OPEN! Sign up today over on Create with Connie and Mary!