We’re back! Last time it was nice to have the challenge run two weeks…and the challenge team enjoyed a little break! But…it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…a fun sketch!
Although it looks square, I switched mine out to the normal rectangle style to make it easier to mail and used the beautiful Bloomin’ Love stamp set!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, folded in half to form the card.
- The 2 x 5 piece of Blushing Bride cardstock was embossed with the Happy Heart Embossing Folder and punched with the Triple Banner Punch.
- A piece of 1-1/2 x 4-1/2 and a smaller 1-1/4 x 2-1/2 strip of Love Blossoms Designer Paper were also punched with the Triple Banner Punch and added on top according to the sketch.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper was placed across the top.
- My Valentine from Bloomin’ Love was stamped with Rose Red on Whisper White and punched with the 2″ Circle Punch, then added to a 2-3/8 Scallop Circle punched from Rose Red and pierced the scallops with the Piercing Tool. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The two flowers were stamped with Blushing Bride and Rose Red Ink, cut out and added to the front with the string of pearls from the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit added under the flowers. One of the pearls was also glued to the center of the flower.
Pretty, huh? OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary, then grab your stamps and play along! We’d love to see what you do with this sketch!
Hope you have a safe and Happy New Year!