So…how do you like my new winter blog look? I thought it was time for the fall theme to come down. I don't know about you, but the holidays are arriving MUCH too quickly! I have a long list of things to get done today. We'll see if I accomplish them all!
This is one of the cards my October Christmas Card Class did. I used some of the elements from a Control Freak swap card I received from Joey Hartman using this set and then added some other things. I thought it was VERY elegant with the gold embossing. It is also mass producable…a must for large amounts of Christmas Cards, but I don't think it lacks the wow factor!
Here are the detals!
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11, folded in half.
- The layer is 4 x 5 1/4 of Sahara Sand, embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.
- I added a horizontal 1 1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White to go across the front, and added the greeting in Cherry Cobbler ink.
- I also added a 1 1/4 x 5 piece of Snow Festival Designer Paper to go down the right side.
- I cut the 3rd from smallest Window Frame framelit from Cherry Cobbler cardstock and popped it up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I stamped the Christmas Blessings poinsettia in Versamark on the Whisper White, then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. I punced it out with the 2 1/2 Circle Punch to fit inside the Window Framelt.
Enjoy your Monday! Be back tomorrow with some GLITTERY fun!