LAST CHANCE FOR OCCASIONS CATALOG ITEMS! Can you believe that 5 months have gone by SO quickly! The Occasions Catalog products will be going away soon…last day to order is June 1st! Don’t miss out! Only a few of the items made it into the new catalog! Place your order online with this hostess code or email me with your order!
May Hostess Code: W6Z3ACXA
Do the colors and layout of this card look familiar? They are the same as my Create with Connie and Mary Challenge card I posted last Thursday! You can see it here! This card was actually done BEFORE the flower one. I decided I wanted to go in a different direction after this one was finished…but I thought you’d enjoy seeing it anyway. The cat in Cool Kid done in Smoky Slate reminds me of my own kitty, Bleach!
There is a little bit of fussy cutting on here…around the cat and the bow tie! But here are the rest of the directions:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Soft Sky folded in half.
- I embossed the top portion with the Alphabet Press embossing folder.
- I cut the 2 x 5 1/2 piece of Whisper White, then used the Envelope Punch Board at the 4″ mark. It’s a perfect spot to tie the Soft Sky Seam Binding Ribbon around and make a bow!
- I added a 1/2 x 2″ strip of Sahara Sand, then added a row of pearls across it.
- I stamped the kitty from Cool Kid with Smoky Slate on Whisper White and cut it out, added Pearls colored with a black sharpie for the eyes and the tiny bow tie of Soft Sky. I placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Then I stamped the kite with Soft Sky ink and the Awesome greeting at the bottom. The kite has a few more pearls in the center.
- Oh, I used the Pink Pirouette marker for the nose, too!
Totally different than the flower card, isn’t it? Hope you like this one, too!
Don’t forget about my RIBBON SHARES…find the details HERE!!!