Well, I'm back from a WONDERFUL time at Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Convention in Orlando, Florida! I SO enjoyed catching up, laughing and hugging my friends from ALL over the country. I'm blessed that Stampin' Up! has put these wonderful people in my life! And, wow…lots of NEW and exciting products coming out…can't wait!
AND…it is Day 2 of Create with Connie and Mary's Spring Edition 2013 PREVIEW WEEK! We are offering lots of opportunities for BLOG CANDY…free subscriptions to our Spring Edition AND lots of FREE TUTORIALS! Make sure to check us out all week…and sign up for the Spring Edition before our Early Bird Special Price ends! That's a $5 savings off the regular $34.95 US price…and at $29.95 for over 30 tutorials…that is less than $1 each! Hurry!
In honor of Melissa Davies' cute Valentine Favor today on Create with Connie and Mary, I'm showing off a card that my Cards Class did this month using Hearts a Flutter and That's the Ticket!
LOTS of new products from the Spring mini catalog!
- The base card is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 of Real Red, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White, embossed with the Honeycomb folder.
- The scallop heart was cut from the specialty paper in More Amore.
- On top, I placed the zig zag heart image from Hearts a Flutter, stamped in Real Red on Whisper White and cut with the framelit and a little pearl added to one side. I also added a Basic Black "tag"…one of the Hearts a Flutter framelits turned upside down and tied with Crochet Trim and Linen Thread.
- The trio of flowers were added with Mini Glue Dots across the bottom (inspired by Elizabeth Price!)
- Admit One and Happy Valentine's Day from That's the Ticket were stamped in Black Stazon and Real Red, punched with the TIcket Duo and tucked under the scallop heart.
LOVE it!!! Don't you?
Make sure to check out Day 2 of the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Edition 2013 Preview Week for the FREE TUTORIAL and opportunity for BLOG CANDY! Here's a sneak peek of Melissa Davies' project!