It's Day 6 of Create with Connie and Mary Spring PREVIEW WEEK! Elizabeth has a FREE TUTORIAL for you over on Create with Connie and Mary...and…check out where to get BLOG CANDY today…a free subscription to the Spring Edition (or, if you have already paid…we'll apply it to the New Catalog 2013 Edition!) But…hurry…only one more day to take advantage of the Early Bird Price, save $5 off the regular $34.95 US price…it's only $29.95 US for over 30 step-by-step PHOTO tutorials!
This card is a little different for me! Remember when we didn't have a wonderful selection of designer papers like we do now? We used to "make" our own designer paper using stamps. That's what I did here with the Bloomin' Marvelous stamps…available during Sale-A-Bration in just a few more days!
Here are the details:
- The base card is 4 1/4 x 11 of Pink Pirouette cardstock, folded in half.
- I layered on Cherry Cobbler cut to 4 x 5 1/4.
- The 3 7/8 x 5 1/8" Whisper White panel is stamped with Cherry Cobbler flowers, Pink Pirouette butterflies and Lucky Limeade leaves randomly all over.
- I cut a 2 x 5" strip of Lucky Limeade and embossed with the Honeycomb folder, then cut the flag end.
- The Heart is punched out of the Oval cut with the oval Framelits. Under it is a piece of Whisper White stamped with the flower and leaf stamps. The flower was popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I stamped Miracles Happen in Cherry Cobbler on Pink Pirouette and punched it with the Decorative Label punch, put it back in and punched so that it was a smaller size.
- Finally, I added a Pink Pirouette butterfly with rhinestone body.
What do you think? Do you like it? I think it turned out pretty cool!
Make sure to check out Elizabeth's FREE TUTORIAL over on Create with Connie and Mary!