Woohoo! It's time for the Create with Connie and Mary Preview Week! Today we kick off the week with introductions of our Guest Designers…make sure to check out who is designing projects for us this Summer Collection! We know you love their work. We have their bio and photos over on Create with Connie and Mary. And…while you are there! Make sure you sign up for the Summer Collection! We start next week and you are going to LOVE the projects this time…lots of projects you can easily complete in 2 hour class time, and more card sets as you requested!
Also…be watching all week, we are offering BLOG CANDY…free subscriptions to our Summer Collection (don't worry, if you have already signed up, we will credit your win to the holiday collection). Hint: Mary has an AWESOME project with FREE tutorial for you tomorrow. And, the rest of the designers will be sharing FREE tutorials later in the week!
Here's my card to kick off Preview Week. This week is all about Designer's Choice and Flower Shop is one of my FAVORITE new sets!
- The base is yummy Coastal Cabana, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, folded in half.
- I stamped the loopy flower in Flower Shop with Coastal Cabana Ink across the bottom.
- I ran the front thru the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots folder for some texture.
- I cut the Whisper White Apothecary Accent and stamped the greeting from Really Good Greetings in Coastal Cabana towards the bottom (and cut off the excess).
- I punched the In Color Designer Paper Stacks of Strawberry Slush with the Blossom and Pansy Punches, then layered them together. The flower is held with the Antique Brad.
Love how SIMPLE this card is, but it really is pretty!
So…remember, make sure to check out who our Guest Designers are this Summer Collection over on Create with Connie and Mary! And…sign up while you are there and you save $5 off the regular $24.95 US price during Preview Week! For only $19.95, you get 24 exclusive step-by-step photo tutorials over 4 weeks, perfect for classes and stamp camps! Wow…that is WAY less than $1 each!