Ahhh…thank you all for the sweet comments on my Stylin' Snowfolks card set! We'll be announcing the winners of our Card "Create"tions BLOG CANDY later this week, so if you haven't left a comment on that Preview Post HERE…do so now! We are very excited about our new Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions. I was away at a stamping retreat from Thursday thru Monday and did get all my card sets done for this edition. Yeah!!! They are SO fun and you really don't want to miss out! Only our subscribers will see our subscription card sets once the Edition starts October 28th. Here are the details again!
JOIN US for a BRAND NEW venture with creative card ideas
using holiday and winter stamp sets from the Main and Holiday Mini catalogs!
* Over 45 EXCLUSIVE cards with 15 stamp sets featured!
* 3 week mini edition
* October 28 thru November 17
* Printable supply lists & measurements
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Elizabeth Price, Debbie Henderson and Deb Currier are joining us!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card "Create"tions Edition
Only $19.95 US
We now use Fastwagon for our processing, you should immediately receive a Digital Order email with a link to a downloadable Welcome letter with your passwords! Thank you!
Here's a card I made using one of the sets…Make a Mitten…that will be featured by one of the designers during Card "Create"tions! I can't wait to see what Debbie does with it! I love how it has a coordinating punch!
Here are the details on my card!
- The base card is 4 1/4 x 11 folded in half for the base card.
- The 4 x 5 1/4 layer is Baja Breeze.
- I cut a 2 x 5" strip of red print from Snow Festival Designer Paper.
- I cut one of the square prints from Snow Festival DSP and covered up the center printed image with a 2 1/2" circle punched from Whisper White.
- I stamped the greeting from More Merry Messages in Cherry Cobbler in the center of the circle.
- I stamped two of the mittens in Lucky Limeade, then again in Baja Breeze, punching them both out with the Mitten punch and adhering the cuff and mitten top over the Lucky Limeade ones.
- I tied the Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine in a double bow and adhered with a mini glue dot on the top of the mitten cuffs.
- Finally, I added some rhinestone jewels along the edge of the designer paper.
Hope you like my mitten card! I love the color combination! Don't forget to sign up NOW!