I wanted to use the Painter’s Palette easel in a little different way…have had this bulls-eye partially done on my desk for a month or two and finally turned it into a card! LOVE the encouragement it would give someone, don’t you???
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pacific Point, folded in half.
- On the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, is a 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Brights Designer Paper Stack.
- The 1/8″ stitched Smoky Slate Ribbon hides the seam and is adhered in the back.
- The easel from Painter’s Palette was stamped with Memento Black Ink and cut out, then adhered to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I used the Layering Circles Framelits to cut the Pacific Point, Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Basic Black circles, the adhered them together like a Bulls-eye and placed in the center of the easel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The arrow was free-hand cut from Pacific Point and Basic Black cardstock, then adhered to the front.
- Awesome from Marquee Messages was stamped with Pacific Point Ink in the upper left corner.
What do you think??? SO fun and I was excited that it turned out like what I had in my head!
Want some more fun and exciting ideas using new stamps and products in the catalog??? Our Create with Connie and Mary July Mini Session just opened and it’s not too late to join! You’ll get 5 awesome card sets and projects with full step-by-step tutorials…for only $8.95 US! Sign up for TWO months and get a wonderful BONUS project by Mary Brown…perfect for your stamp camp or special classes! Sign up NOW before it’s too late over at Create with Connie and Mary!