Don't miss it! Today Mary has a wonderful FREE PREVIEW PROJECT and BLOG CANDY over on Create with Connie and Mary! All week we are introducing our Guest and Design Team Members, giving away FREE TUTORIALS and offering a chance to win BLOG CANDY…a FREE subscription to Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2014! It is also the last week for Early Bird savings, so make sure you sign up! We are featuring products in the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs! Let us help with planning your classes, we have lots of GREAT ideas for projects with step-by-step instructions! See more information over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Yep…loving this new set, Petite Petals with the matching punch. Here's one of my swap cards at Leadership for the Go Diva's swap group! My idea was for the flowers to look as if they were hanging on a trellis…did I succeed? I haven't used this die nearly enough…it really is pretty!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Tangerine Tango, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Very Vanilla, I added a 1 1/2 x 4 strip of Retro Fresh Designer Paper along the bottom.
- I placed the Coastal Cabana Ruffled Ribbon along the top to hide the seam and secured it in the back.
- The Lattice was cut from Baked Brown Sugar and adhered on top with Mini Glue Dots.
- I stamped the Petite Petals flower with Tangerine Tango on Very Vanilla and punched out. In the center I added the small circles from the Cupcake Punch of Coastal Cabana cardstock.
- I stamped Thank You Much in Baked Brown Sugar on So Saffron and punched with the Artisan Label Punch and adhered to the center with Stampin' Dimensionals. The flowers were placed around it.
I think it is lots of fun!
Don't forget to stop by Create with Connie and Mary today to see what we have for you!!!