Today is the start of PREVIEW WEEK over on Create with Connie and Mary! All week we are introducing our Guest and Design Team Members, giving away FREE TUTORIALS and offering a chance to win BLOG CANDY…a FREE subscription to Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2014! It is also the last week for Early Bird savings, so make sure you sign up! We are featuring products in the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs! Let us help with planning your classes, we have lots of GREAT ideas for projects with step-by-step instructions! See more information over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Oh, this little Petite Petals flower set is SO sweet! Just perfect for filling in around larger flowers, or to make clusters of flowers. And since it has a matching punch, it is SO easy to use!
You can also see several other new items on here from the Occasions Catalog! The Arrows folder in the background, the Fresh Prints Designer Paper, the Gold sequins that I took apart for the centers of the flowers! Here are the details:
- The 4 1/4 x 11 base of Crumb Cake is folded in half and embossed on the front with the Arrows folder.
- I stamped Make a Wish from Perfect Pennants stamp set in Black Stazon on Whisper White, then cut with the Circle Framelit. I layered it on a Starburst Framelit cut from Soft Sky cardstock and placed on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I cut a 1 1/2 x 2 1/2" piece of Fresh Prints DSP and then cut a flag end and placed it below the circles.
- A small 1 x 1 1/2 flag of Soft Sky cardstock was placed under it.
- I stamped the flower from Petite Petals three times with Real Red Ink and punched with the Petite Petals Punch. I added Gold Sequins to the centers (cut from the trim).
- I punched 4 leaves from the Bird Punch and Bermuda Bay cardstock, tucking them behind the flowers.
I'm happy with how this turned out!