I like to make a few children's holiday cards to send out and this one is a winner! I saw a tag made by Melissa Davies with Rudolph made from the Heart Framelits and thought I'd enlarge it and turn it into a card!
Here are the details!
- The base card is 4 1/4 x 11, folded in half. I embossed the front with the Petals a Plenty folder.
- I added a 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 piece of Be of Good Cheer striped Designer Paper.
- I used 1/4 x 4 1/4 pieces of Red Glimmer paper above and below the striped paper.
- I cut the third from smallest Heart Framelit from Early Espresso cardstock.
- I added a 1" Red Glimmer Paper nose, popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- The antlers I made with Crumb Cake cardstock and the largest snowflake on the Snow Flurry Die, cut off two and adhered behind the heart.
- I used the Small Oval to punch the Whisper White for the eyes, then used the 1/2" Circle punch and Basic Black for the pupils.
- I highlighted the pupils with my White Gel Pen.
- Rudolph is added to the front of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Finally, I stamped "Merry" greeting from Border Banter on a 1/2" strip of Very Vanilla, cut the ends into flags and attached to the front of the striped paper.
OK…isn't it SOOOOO cute??? I love how it turned out
Hoping to have another productive day today. It was fun creating in my studio yesterday. I did get my husband's work party invitations done…I'll show those off tomorrow. But, I need to get some challenges done and my Stamp Club holiday gifts done! Busy, busy! Think I'll turn on some Christmas tunes to put me in the mood! Have a great day!