It's Day 4 of our Guest Designer Announcements for Create with Connie and Mary Spring Edition 2013! Make sure to check out who is the next one we have doing a project tutorial for us. (And…I didn't get to post on Day 3 because I was packing for Leadership, but make sure you check her out, too!) We are loving all our new and returning designers! And, while you are there, make sure to sign up for the Early Bird Savings before it is too late!
Not a lot of stamping on this card! Just the greeting is stamped, but I love the More Amore Designer Paper! And…I used one of the new embossing folders for the first time…the scalloped Needlepoint Border folder. Wow…LOVED it!
- The base of the card is 4 1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock.
- I cut a layer of 4 x 5 1/4 Very Vanilla.
- I added a 1 1/2 x 4 strip of the More Amore Designer Paper to the Very Vanilla. Above and below it, I used the new Needlepoint Border…so cool to set off the DSP that way!
- I cut the Apothecary Accent from Pool Party and used the piercing template around the edges. It is popped up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Another new item is the 7/8 Scallop Circle punch…isn't that TOOOO cute? In the center of each scallop circle is the small heart from Itty Bitty Punches…two in Primrose Petals and the center one in Real Red (they look almost the same on the screen!)
- On the red heart, I also added a little bling with the rhinestone.
- Finally, I stamped the Love You greeting from Seasonal Sayings. I don't know how I missed it, but I didn't realize this set had been carried over! I'm SOOOOO happy because I loved this Love You greeting but hadn't used it before the holidays!
- In the center of the O, I added another rhinestone jewel!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card…I think it will be my husband's Valentine!
OK…remember, make sure to check out the new Guest Designer announcement today over on Create with Connie and Mary!