I was so excited to see the Seasonal Frame Thinlet Dies contained the word “Spooky”! I immediately thought of a haunted tree with the word in front. I also LOVE the little corner spider web in Happy Scenes. So…here’s my interpretation!
Here are the details to recreate this card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic Black cardstock.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pumpkin Pie cardstock, a 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 layer of Happy Haunting DSP was placed across the bottom. A 1/8″ strip of Crushed Curry cardstock hides the seam.
- The frame from Seasonal Frame Thinlets was used to cut the Whisper White.
- The tree from Sheltering Tree was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink towards the left side.
- The moon was created by punching a 1-3/8 circle from scrap paper to make a mask, then sponging Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie Inks inside the circle mask on the Whisper White.
- The corner spider web from Happy Scenes was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black, then stamped again on scrap Whisper White. The spider and string was cut out and adhered onto the tree.
- Finally, SPOOKY was cut with the Seasonal Frame Thinlet from Black Glimmer Paper! LOVE it!!! I used the new Fine Tip Glue Pen (LOVE IT, too!) to attach it to the front of the card!
Stamps: Sheltering Tree, Happy Scenes
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Basic Black, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Seasonal Frame Thinlets, Black Glimmer Paper, 1-3/8 Circle Punch, sponge daubers, Fine Tip Glue Pen