Well, back to Valentine's for me. Today we have a CAS (Clean & Simple) Valentine card challenge for you over on SUO Challenges! Here is my card. I love the hanging heart!
- The base card is Very Vanilla, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, folded in half.
- The Raspberry Ripple layer is 4 x 5 1/4. The More Amore Designer Paper is 2 x 5 1/4 across the bottom.
- I added some Sale-A-Bration Pool Party Sycamore Street Ribbon to hide the seam.
- I stamped the Scallop Heart from Hearts a Flutter and cut it with the Framelits.
- The Primrose Petals is punched with the Full Heart Punch and a 3/4" Circle punched out of the center of it. The Full Heart is popped up on the Scallop Heart with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- In the center of the circle is the Small Heart Punch from Red Glimmer Paper.
- I added a "hanger" of Pool Party Ribbon and added a bow from the same ribbon, so the heart is hanging down.
- Finally, I added the Cross My Heart greeting, partially tucked under the heart and stamped with Raspberry Ripple on Very Vanilla, then cut the flag end.
Another Valentine that I like. Is it Clean & Simple? Maybe a little over…but pretty close, I think. Check out the rest of the Design Team over on SUO Challenges.