The theme this time on SUO Challenges is “Summer Celebrations”. Quite a broad topic! I decided to use the new Swirly Bird stamp set available in the new 2016-17 Stampin’ Up! catalog on my card and featured the sailboat. I used the colors from the A Little Foxy Designer Paper Stack.
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Smoky Slate, folded in half.
- I mounted all 3 photopolymer stamp pieces for the sailboat in Swirly Bird Stamp Set on one block, then stamped it four times on Whisper White with Calypso Coral, Smoky Slate, Night of Navy and Pool Party Inks. They were hand-cut out and mounted on a 3 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The three hearts from Watercolor Wishes stamp set were stamped with Calypso Coral Ink in the center of the sailboats.
- A 2 x 4-1/4 strip of A Little Foxy DSP Stack was adhered to the bottom of the base Smoky Slate card. Then a 1/2 x 4-1/4 strip of Night of Navy cardstock covers the seam.
- The rectangle of sailboats was added to the front with more Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Here’s to You from Watercolor Wishes stamp set was stamped with Night of Navy Ink above the corner.
- Finally, Rhinestone jewels were added for a little bling!
That’s it! Make sure to check out the rest of the SUO Challenge Design Team’s creations over on SUO Challenges this week!