While at Leadership, this is one of the take home stamp sets we received! I had a chance to watercolor this image during our Make & Takes and grabbed it again to use on my Stampin' Up! Only Challenge this week, Using our New Toys! Can't get much newer than this stamp set for me!
You might spot SEVERAL new things from the Occasions Catalog on here…the Fringe Scissors cut along the side, the Kaleidoscope Designer Paper, the Starburst Framelit, along with Vivid Vases stamp.
Here are the details:
- The base card is 4 1/4 x 11 Crushed Curry folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Basic Black and cut down the left side with my Fringe Scissors.
- I cut a 1 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of Kaleidoscope Designer Paper and placed at the bottom of a 3 1/2 x 4 1/4 panel of Whisper White.
- I inked up Vivid Vases with Black Stazon and stamped above the bottom DSP, then watercolored with my AquaPainter and Stampin' Write Markers. Make sure to use only a little bit of water. Then I outlined the images with markers after it dried and highlighted the word Wonderful with Crushed Curry Marker.
- Before I adhered it, I cut a small Starbrust Framelit from coordinating DSP pattern, then folded it in half over the top right edge of the panel and I added a 1/4" strip of the same DSP across the seam at the bottom.
- I tied a bow with White Bakers Twine and used a glue dot to hold it in place.
- Finally, I added three Rhinestone Jewels to the vases for some extra bling.
I really like the look of this card! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team on SUO Challenges this week!