I was excited to get the Ronald McDonald House Charities set, Tag It, at Convention this year. Not only is it one of the cutest RMHC sets we've had, but it also fits a lot of the Framelits and Punches that Stampin' Up! offers! AND…for every purchase, Stampin' Up! donates $3 towards the RMHC! What a wonderful contribution to such a worthy cause!
Although, I've been busy working on Halloween and Fall cards and projects for the upcoming Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection, I'm not quite ready to put away the bright colors of summer! I used some "starts" off my desk. The ruffled ribbon and Garden Gingham DSP was already put together, and the 2 1/2" Circle already punched! So, this came together pretty quickly since I knew I wanted to use Tag It!
Here are the details:
- I used a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Melon Mambo cardstock and folded it in half to make the base card.
- I cut a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White and embossed it with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.
- The Garden Gingham checked pattern was cut 1 1/2 x 5, then added the Pistachio Pudding Ruffled Ribbon along the bottom (did you know…I'm still offering RIBBON SHARES…click here for more information on getting ANY of the ribbon that Stampin' Up! offers in 2 yards of each color! Another order going in this weekend!)
- I cut a narrow strip of the green checked pattern in the same DSP and adhered it across the top of the pink checked pattern just to hide the seam.
- I punched a 2 1/2" Circle of Pistachio Pudding cardstock and placed it in the center.
- The Tag It image was inked up with Pistachio Pudding, Basic Black, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight Markers and stamped on Whisper White. I went back over the images with the markers to make the colors a little darker. It is cut with the Chalk Talk Framelit and popped up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I added a Rhinestone Jewel on one of the balloons for some added sparkle.
I love this image for a birthday card! Too cute!
It is time for EARLY BIRD SPECIAL on our wonderful FALL COLLECTION featuring the NEW HOLIDAY and regular Stampin' Up! CATALOG!!!! Only $19.95 US…a $5 savings off the regular $24.95 US price!
So…what's the FALL COLLECTION all about? 24 incredible projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial that aren't shown ANYWHERE else! Card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps! Check out our FREE Preview Projects – August 18 – 24! Fall Collection runs August 25 through September 21…so you have plenty of time to plan classes or make the projects for yourself! You don't want to miss it!