The name of the set I used today is very appropriate…we are TRULY GRATEFUL for the support that you have given to Create with Connie and Mary over the past few years! We certainly appreciate your support and know that you've gotten some GREAT ideas from all of the designers who have helped us out over the years! Today we start the FALL COLLECTION by offering our Early Bird Special AND introducing our Guest Designers for this edition! We have some NEW ones this time, so make sure you stop by Create with Connie and Mary and read their bios…then drop by their blog to see the Preview Card they made to inspire you!
It is time for EARLY BIRD SPECIAL on our wonderful FALL COLLECTION featuring the NEW HOLIDAY and regular Stampin' Up! CATALOGS!!!! Only $19.95 US…a $5 savings off the regular $24.95 US price!
So…what's the FALL COLLECTION all about? 4 weeks of daily projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial that aren't shown ANYWHERE else! Card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps! Check out our FREE Preview Projects – August 18 – 24! Fall Collection runs August 25 through September 21…so you have plenty of time to plan classes or make the projects for yourself! You don't want to miss it!
And, here is my Truly Grateful card. I think I've mentioned before that Fall colors are my favorites! When I first started over 11 years ago, the Earth Elements ink pad set was the first one that I purchased! lol! I love watching all the trees change colors.
Here are the details:
- The 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Crushed Curry is folded in half to make the base card.
- I cut a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock, then added a 2 x 4 3/4 piece of Sweater Weather DSP, the Chocolate Chip Chevron Pattern, on top.
- I stamped Truly Grateful on a 1 x 3 piece of Very Vanilla and offset it on the front of the Crumb Cake.
- I wrapped Linen Thread around several times and tied a knot on the front.
- On the 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 piece of Very Vanilla, I stamped the background chevron stamp impage in Crumb Cake ink, then stamped the wheat image with Chocolate Chip ink on top. I colored the top with Crushed Curry, the stems with Crumb Cake and the ribbon with Cajun Craze markers. This element was placed on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I stamped the log slice with Chocolate Chip Ink and punched it with the 1 1/4 Circle Punch, then placed on the front with more Stampin' Dimensionals.
I really do love this set and we are TRULY GRATEFUL to you, our Create with Connie and Mary subscribers! Thanks for visiting…and make sure to check out our NEW Guest Designers! While you are there, make sure to sign up for our Fall Collection and take advantage of our Early Bird Savings! We start next week and you won't want to miss these FABULOUS projects! Let us take care of planning your Fall Classes!