Archive for the ‘Specials’ Category:
This post will stay at the top, scroll down for my daily posts!
Did you miss it last year? Here it is again!
40% off Stampin’ Up! Adhesive Sale
available only thru Connie Babbert
Monday, Nov 16, 2015
Sunday, Nov 29, 2015
Can be combined with Online Extravaganza Sale starting Monday!
UPDATED PRICES 10/23/15!!!
Here’s a listing of retired Fall, Halloween and Christmas stamp sets I have for sale! Prices do not include shipping. Please include your zipcode with response so I can figure it for you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CM – Clear Mount
WM – Wood Mount
PP – Photopolymer
Left: Googly Ghouls – CM – $10 SOLD
Right: Monster Munchies – CM $9
Left: Merry Winter (WM) – $8
Right: Mr. Twigster (WM) – $6 SOLD
Left: Lace Snowflake (WM) – $8 SOLD
Right: Glad Tidings (WM) – $9
Left: Winter Post (WM) – $15 SOLD
Right: Serene Snowflake (WM) – $9
Calm Christmas (CM) – $8 * I have trimmed off the leaf from the beak of the dove so that I could easily use two different colors when stamping. It is easy to mount all together again on a clear block if desired to have it together.
Left: Warmth & Wonder – CM – $8 SOLD
Right: Joyous Celebrations – CM – $8
Season of Friendship – WM – $12
Left: Oh Goodies – CM NEW unmounted – $5
Right: Best New Year – CM NEW unmo
Left: Holiday Blocks – WM – $5
Right: Figures of Speech – WM – $5
Love Heart – $2
Towels for 2 – SOLD Just for You – $1 SOLD Thank You/Happy Birthday – $1 SOLD A Little Greeting – $1 SOLD
Lace Doily – $2
Maple Leaf – $2
Wreath – $2
Thanks – $2
Strips – $2
Homemade for You – $2
Fine Flourish – $2
WOOHOO! Just in time for the holidays!
HOLIDAY CATALOG ACCESSORY KIT
44 pieces for $11.00
(Not shown…2 wooden Acorn elements and 2 Reindeer Paper Clips)
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Includes: 4 Spider Web Doilies, 12 Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (2 each color and each size), 4 Ice Rhinestone Embellishments (2 each small and large), 6 Wooden Snowflake Elements (2 each of 3 sizes), 4 winter Wonderland Embellishments, 6 Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (2 each of 3 designs), 6 Into the Woods Elements (2 each of 3 designs…acorns not shown) and 2 Reindeer Clips.
Orders for shares will be sent in on Mondays. Please allow at least one week for shipping, repackaging and mailing to you. I’ll let you know when it ships. Please add $3 for shipping and packaging. Combine with my Ribbon Shares to save on shipping costs!
I will send you a Paypal invoice with total plus shipping or direct you on other payment arrangements. Please indicate your Paypal email account to use.
LOVE this new stamp set, Howl-o-ween Treat. Of course, I can say that about ALL the Halloween stamp sets in the Holiday Catalog! So, I’m showing off one of the new sets coming soon for the Create with Connie and Mary launch of the new August Mini Session registration! Our July session was so popular, we’re doing it again for August!
Here are the details:
• Our mini session includes the tutorials for FIVE projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
o Each mini session includes THREE card sets, each with 4 cards, and
o Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect for your club or stamp camp
• All FIVE projects are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips
• BONUS: Every month in the weeks following the release, Connie and Mary will each do two additional cards to make an Bonus Card Set project for you! Make sure you check back with us!
Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us – Debbie Henderson, Nicole Tugrul, and Deb Currier! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
August Mini session is available on August 19th (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
Cost is only $8.95 US
Sets used for this collection
• Build a Birthday
• From Land to Sea
• Wild About Flowers
• Gift from the Garden
• Build a Banner (using it for other than banners!)
• BONUS: Howl-o-ween Treat
AND FINALLY…here’s a little teaser of the five projects for our August Collection…
OK…there are a couple little TIPS on this card that probably aren’t readily noticeable! One is that the bones under the skull aren’t actually that long. I stamped the bone image twice and cut them in half, then added them under the skull to appear that they are long. The other is the RIP alphabet letters…I didn’t use an alphabet set…I cut out the letters from the Trick or Treat greeting in that set! Isn’t that cool?
So, here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Tangelo Twist, folded in half.
- The star pattern from Happy Hauntings DSP is cut 3-3/4 x 5 and adhered on front. I then decided to add the striped pattern across the bottom, it measures 1-1/2 x 4-1/4.
- A 1/4″ x 4-1/4 strip of Black Glimmer Paper hides the seam. I also cut out the word Boo! from Boo To You Framelits from Black Glimmer Paper and adhered it with the new Fine Tip Glue Pen to the DSP.
- I used the Lots of Label framelit and cut a piece of Basic Gray for the tombstone. I sponged White Craft Ink around the edges.
- The skull and bones from Howl-o-ween were stamped on Very Vanilla with the new Archival Black Ink Pad, and cut out with the Boo to You Framelits. Then the bones were cut in half as described above, and were placed on the tombstone with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a couple rhinestones to the eyes for a little bling.
- The Trick or Trick greeting was stamped with Archival Black Ink on scrap Very Vanilla, then the RIP letters were hand-cut and added to the top of the tombstone. Cut off the leg of the second R to make your P.
Isn’t that FUN??? I love how it turned out! OK, don’t forget to sign up for the BRAND NEW August 2015 Mini session that will be available SOON! Details are on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Inks:||Archival Basic Black Ink Pad, White Craft Ink|
|Cardstock:||Very Vanilla, Tangelo Twist, Basic Gray|
|Accessories:||Happy Hauntings Designer Paper, Boo to You Framelits, Lots of Labels Framelits, Black Glimmer Paper, Rhinestones, Fine Tip Glue Pen|
THIS IS SOLD…thank you!
Stay tuned for more products coming soon!
I have sorted out a BIG BOX of non-Stampin’ Up! ribbon from my craft studio. I just need to out of my storage area! There are over 100 rolls of nice, quality ribbon…most have between 3 – 10 yards on each spool. They are sized from 1/8″ to 1″ wide. Take all for $25 plus shipping. I’ll need your zip code to figure exactly, but they will need to go in a Priority box. Email me at iluvstamping at gmail dot com.
One of the new Sale-a-Bration sets that became available in March is Nature’s Perfection. It has flowers…what can I say, I had to have it! lol! Here’s the card I made!
I also used another Sale-A-Bration product, Irresistibly Yours Designer Paper. I love the look of coloring just a portion of the resist with a sponge dauber.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Pear Pizzazz.
- I added a 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock angled on the front.
- On a 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 piece of leafy Irresistibly Yours DSP, I used a sponge dauber to color diagonally across the sheet with Pear Pizzazz. Then I punched a hole with the 1 3/4″ Circle Punch in the lower left side so the black would show through, then placed it on the front angled in the other direction.
- I stamped the flower from Nature’s Perfection twice with Tuxedo Black Ink on Strawberry Slush cardstock, then cut one out completely and the center out of the second one, then adhered on top with a Stampin’ Dimensional. I colored around the inside of the lines of the flower with the Strawberry Slush Stampin’ Write Marker for some added shading and added it to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For a little bling, a large Rhinestone was added to the center and a trio scattered in the background.
- The greeting Hello from Crazy About You was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on a 1/2″ scrap of Pear Pizzazz, cut with a flag end and added under the flower.
I really love how this turned out! Don’t forget…TODAY is the last day of my Adhesive Sale…here are the details!
So…need adhesive? Check out my 40% off Stampin’ Up! Adhesive Sale! But hurry, March 23 is the LAST DAY to place your order for these BIG savings! Don’t miss out! This is a personal sale offered by me, Connie Babbert only, and shipped to US addresses. BONUS: Get Sale-A-Bration and hostess benefits!
This is one of the cards we did in Stamp Club last month! I wanted to show off the FABULOUS Irresistibly Yours Designer Paper that is one of the FREE selections of Sale-A-Bration products when you purchase $50 or more! It is a GREAT collection of patterns (stripes, polka dots, vines, florals, fancy fans, etc) and you can make it ANY color by sponging, brayering or rubbing color on it! Or leave it completely white for a fun tone-on-tone look!
For my card, I paired it with Wisteria Wonder and Pear Pizzazz and used the stripe pattern and the floral pattern.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Pear Pizzazz, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Wisteria Wonder was embossed with the Spring Folder.
- The floral print in Irresistibly Yours DSP was cut 1 1/2 x 5 1/4 and sponged with the Wisteria Wonder Ink, then adhered down the left side.
- The stripe print in Irresistibly Yours DSP was cut 3/4 x 4 and sponged with Pool Party Ink, then adhered across the bottom front.
- A large circle was cut with the Circle Framelit, then stamped with Painted Petals in Wisteria Wonder and Pear Pizzazz Inks. A So Saffron Stampin’ Write Marker was used in the centers.
- You are Amazingly Amazing from Painted Petals Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on the circle, too. Then the circle was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals!
- Finally, the Pool Party Thick Twine was tied in a bow and added to the front with Mini Glue Dots!
So…need adhesive? Check out my 40% off Stampin’ Up! Adhesive Sale! But hurry, Monday is the LAST DAY to place your order for these BIG savings! Don’t miss out! This is a personal sale offered by me, Connie Babbert, only, and shipped to US addresses. BONUS: Get Sale-A-Bration and hostess benefits!
Wow! Stampin’ Up! has added MORE items to their Year End Clearance Sale, including several items from the Holiday Catalog! Don’t miss out…these are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Check out the DEALS here and place your online order thru my website, or email me direct and I’ll be happy to help you! AND…if you missed out on getting the hostess only set, Good Greetings, it is on sale, too! (While supplies last so HURRY!) Plus some other great Christmas greeting sets, too!
And…to sweeten the pot just a little more. I’m very close to earning a bonus for the quarter! For the person who places an order that pushes me OVER the amount I need, I have a $25 Stampin’ Up! gift certificate for them to use next year! WOW! (Winner will be determined by the time stamp of the online order or email.)
I love Stampin’ Up!’s Ornamental Pine stamp set…really, really easy to make nice cards with it! This card was made up from scraps on my desk (do they ever go completely away?), I never seem to make a dent in them.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Cherry Cobbler, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Crumb Cake, a 1 x 4 piece of Under the Tree Specialty Designer Paper was added at the bottom.
- I cut a Party Pennant die from Whisper White with a 1/2″ strip of the same DSP across the top.
- On the pennant, the pine needles and branch were inked with Mossy Meadow and Early Espresso Markers and the pine cone with Chocolate Chip in the background. Another pine cone was stamped with Early Espresso on Chocolate Chip and White Gel Pen accents added on top, cut out, then adhered next to the background pine cone. The pennant was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Merry Christmas was stamped with Cherry Cobbler along the side.
- Finally, some 1″ Cherry Cobbler Linen Ribbon was tied with Linen Thread and added to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
Amazing what putting together some scraps can do, right? I just added the base Cherry Cobbler and the greeting…the rest was already on my desk!
Don’t miss out…today’s the last day! NEW DOOR BUSTERS for Monday, December 1st! Plus, up to 50% off select products! Click on the photo for more details and order online today!
Don’t miss out! Up to 50% off select products! Click on the photo for more details and order online today!