Splitcoaststampers has a fun CAS (Clean & Simple) CAS211 sketch challenge today so I thought I'd play along. I was able to use up some of the "starts" on my desk…you know…those little pieces of projects that you started, but didn't end up making the cut on the card you were making earlier! The little bunny is one of them. My Easter cards (you'll see later this week), used only 2 of the bunnies, so I had a few of these left over. You will see another card using one tomorrow! lol! I also had the two scraps of Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP and the Pink Pirouette already cut to size! Made this card come together REALLY quickly! So…here is the sketch.
And here is my take on it:
And here are the details:
- 4 1/4 x 11 of Pink Pirouette folded in half to make base card.
- 4 x 5 1/4 Very Vanilla layered on top.
- Two pieces of 1 1/8 x 3 1/2 Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Paper, cut with flag ends and adhered on top.
- 1 1/8 x 4 piece of Pink Pirouette c/s, cut with a flag end, stamped with Everybunny greeting in Basic Gray and adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punched Decorative Label from S&S DSP and placed on top of Pink Pirouette c/s.
- Cut out Pink Pirouette bunny from Ears to You placed with Stampin' Dimensional on top.
- I added two Itty Bitty flowers punched from Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- I placed Pearls in the centers of the flowers and on the bunny's eye!
So…what do you think? CAS? Fits the sketch? I was pretty happy with it and used up some of my "starts", too! Thanks for stopping by!