I love this greeting in Seasonal Sayings from the Holiday Mini (yes! It is still available as a carryover in the Spring Mini!) My card today fits two challenges over on Splitcoaststampers, the Clean & Simple Love is in the Air Challenge (CAS207) and Technique Lovers Challenge (TLC416) for Dry Embossing & Sanding Designer Paper.
And, this really is simple!
- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White, folded in half to make base card.
- Cut the red Polka Dot pattern from Summer Smooches Designer Paper to 4 3/4 x 3 1/2, run thru the Big Shot with the Honeycomb folder to emboss.
- Sand the raised portion of the Honeycomb embossing, add to the front of the base card.
- I stamped the Love You twice, once in Real Red and once in Basic Black. I used the 3/8" Circle Punch (Itty Bitty Punches) to punch out the heart in the O on the Basic Black one.
- I cut the Love You with the Apothecary Accents Framelit and then another one from Basic Black.
- The Basic Black accent is adhered to the center of the front, then I used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up the Whisper White Love You one over top and added the Black Heart Circle on top of the greeting with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Finally, I added the trio of small Pearls above and below the greeting on the Basic Black accent.
Clean & Simple…and a wow technique for your class! I love it!
We've started Nature Week this week for the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Edition! It's not too late to join! We are just starting Week 4, but you can see all the projects we've posted so far. AND, they will stay available for up to a year after the session closes so you can refer back to them 24/7! For a price of $34.95 US for over 30 step-by-step photo tutorials…you can't go wrong! Join us today!