Posts Tagged ‘Age Awareness’
Mary and I are BUSY, BUSY, BUSY getting ready for our Create with Connie and Mary LIVE event on Saturday!!! Today, I’ll be working on a few display items and finish sorting my last project into bags! Can’t wait to see those that are coming!
For this card, I used a sketch from Create with Connie and Mary Week 1 Saturday challenge. Well, actually, this card was done FIRST and then I changed it out to the one that I showed earlier because I liked it better! lol! (See it here.)
Here are the details on this one:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Crushed Curry, folded in half.
- On the 3 3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, I placed two pieces of Tangelo Twist Satin Stitched Ribbon on the left side, adhering them on the back.
- Then I added a 1 1/4 x 4 1/4 piece of Confetti Celebration Designer Paper cutting the end into a point.
- Above that I stamped Happy Cake Day with Tangelo Twist and Basic Gray Inks. LOVE that Stampin’ Up! clear stamps make it easy to line up!
- I stamped the little row of candles with Tangelo Twist and Crushed Curry markers on Whisper White, then punched with a 1 1/4″ Circle Punch.
- I layered the circle on a Hexagon Punch of Crushed Curry cardstock and popped it up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, I added three Rhinestone Jewels, colored with the Daffodil Blendabilities! LOVE that we can do that with Stampin’ Up! product now!!!
Makes a happy “cake day” card, don’t you think?
Don’t forget my ribbon shares are still going on! Next order is July 12th!!!
WOOHOO!!! We have a BLOG HOP for you today in addition to our normal challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary in celebration of PREVIEW WEEK for the Summer Collection 2014! But hurry, the Early Bird Special is almost over! You save $5 off the regular $29.95 price when you sign up before Sunday! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!
You’ve probably just come from Lisa Martz’s blog, isn’t her card FUN??? I love it! This week it is a Color Challenge for you to try…aren’t these colors pretty together?
And…here is my card. I used the fun new Flower Frenzy Die and Party Pennants die on my card, along with Age Awareness stamp set.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White, I stamped Happy Birthday from Age Awareness with Bermuda Bay and Real Red Ink.
- I cut the Party Pennant from the Bermuda Bay Patterns DSP and then the flowers from Crushed Curry, Real Red and Bermuda Bay Patterns DSP.
- The center is the circle from the die and the new Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper…LOVE it!
- I wrapped some White Bakers Twine around 3 times and tied a bow at the top of the Party Pennant!
Clean, pretty simple and lots of colorful fun! Make sure you take the BLOG HOP to all the stops to see what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge! Then grab your stamps and play along. AND…don’t forget to sign up for our Summer Collection featuring products from the NEW catalog! Upload your card and get the details over on Create with Connie and Mary! Next stop is the fabulous Mary Brown...with an awesome card like usual!