Posts Tagged ‘balloons’
It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! I had a lot of fun creating with this sketch…it will definitely go into my “use another time” folder!
And here’s my interpretation…something about the panels reminded me of balloons!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Tip Top Taupe cardstock.
- Across the front is a 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Party Animal Designer Paper.
- The Whisper White panels are 1-1/4 x 3-1/4 and stamped with the balloon strings in Tip Top Taupe Ink. They were added to the front of the card.
- The balloons were punched with the Balloon Builder Punch out of Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, and Emerald Envy cardstock. The overlays and bows were cut with the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits from Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango and Pacific Point cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Birthday was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Tip Top Taupe, then punched with the Classic Label Punch, trimmed and placed on the front.
Isn’t that a fun sketch? Make sure to stop over at Create with Connie and Mary and see what fun designs the Design Team came up with this week! All are so different!
Want more ideas? It’s not to late to join! We just opened the March 2017 Mini Session for Create with Connie and Mary! Here are the details:
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials for only $8.95 US:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a fun sketch for you to play along with us! This was SO fun…and so many different looks from our Challenge Team!
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Crushed Curry, folded in half.
- Across the bottom of the 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White layer is a 3/4 x 5 1/4 strip of Birthday Bash Designer Paper.
- A length of 1/8 Gold Ribbon was placed across the seam. (Love how this shines!)
- The basket of the hot air balloon was stamped with Chocolate Chip ink. The balloon was stamped with Crushed Curry with Tangelo Twist polka dots stamped on top. I cut it out with the Balloon Framelits and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Celebrate is stamped with Bermuda Bay on Whisper White and cut, then placed on the top of the balloon.
- Birthday was stamped above the DSP with Night of Navy Ink three times.
- I punched the clouds with the Cupcake frosting from Whisper White, then sponged around with Bermuda Bay Ink. They were placed with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t that a FUN birthday card? OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary. And…don’t forget! We are getting ready to start our latest Card “Create”tions Celebrations…nothing but CARDS…on Sunday! Don’t forget to join! You’ll get over 72 EXCLUSIVE card designs featuring 18 stamp sets in the Occasions and Annual Catalogs…all for only $19.95 US!
I usually don’t show my Stamp Club cards…I try to keep them exclusive to my monthly Stamp Club Members. However, this one was just too cute not to share! I used Holiday Home and a little punch art! Anyone remember the movie “UP”?
I like to send out “just moved” or “moving” cards. This one is lots of fun! One of my members mentioned that she would be making these for her son-in-law who is a realtor! What a great idea!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Basic Gray, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Cherry Cobbler.
- On the 3 3/4 x 5 layer of Soft Sky, I stamped the trees along the bottom in Early Espresso Ink. I stamped Happy New Home in Tuxedo Black ink.
- The house was stamped with Tuxedo Black ink on scrap Whisper White and the roof and trim colored with Smoky Slate Ink, the door with Cherry Cobbler and the windows with So Saffron. I used the Framelits to cut it out.
- The balloons were Small Ovals punched from Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay, Wild Wasabi and Pumpkin Pie cardstock, along with the small heart (Owl Punch) for the bottoms. I added them to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I used the White Chalk Pen to draw the “highlight” on the balloons.
- I punched two clouds with the Cupcake Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, too.
- Finally, I used the Smoky Slate Marker to draw the strings for the balloons down to the house.
I love how it turned out! Do you like?