Posts Tagged ‘#bearhugs’
Here are the details. I used two greens…Emerald Envy and Cucumber Crush for my Irish theme.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Emerald Envy cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake is on top.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Affectionately Yours Designer Paper is adhered at the bottom, then a 1/4 x 4 strip of Emerald Envy cardstock placed across the top to hide the seam.
- The large bear from Bear Hugs stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 2-3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, then watercolored with the Crumb Cake Ink Pad and AquaPainter. The ground was watercolored with Emerald Envy Ink.
- It was layered on a 3 x 3-3/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The hat and bow were stamped with Memento Black on Cucumber Crush, then cut with the Bear Hugs Framelits and added to the bear.
- The greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Emerald Envy cardstock. The banner from Thoughtful Banners was stamped with Emerald Envy Ink around the greeting. It was punched with the Banner Punch. It was added over the bear with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two stars from the Metallic Enamel Shapes was added to the sides of the banner.
Cute, isn’t it? OK, check out the rest of the Design Team ideas. Up next is the Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about our March 2017 Mini Session…we just opened it TODAY! It’s not to late to join! Then continue on to Mary’s website, or go back to Melissa’s!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!