Posts Tagged ‘#bigonbirthdays’
We have a fun sketch challenge for you over on Create with Connie and Mary…check it out!
And here’s my card. Not much stamping on here…most designer paper and punches!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Party Animal Designer Paper.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 strip of the present pattern in Party Animal DSP was added to the left side.
- A 2 1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Tangerine Tango cardstock was added on top.
- Two 3/4 x 2-3/4 pieces of DSP were cut for the candle base. The top is the center piece from the Festive Flower Punch, cut in half for each flame from Crushed Curry cardstock.
- The flames were covered with Clear Wink of Stella.
- It’s Your Birthday from Big on Birthdays is stamped with Pacific Point on Whisper White, then punched with the Classic Label Punch and added across the candles.
- Three Cookie Cutter Builder circles were punched from Tangerine Tango cardstock and added to the left side according to the sketch.
That’s it! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary, then grab your stamps and play along!
This week we have a pretty color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary. The colors scream SPRING to me, even though we could get SNOW around here today and tonight! Yikes!
Here’s my card using Big on Birthdays! First time I’ve used this image in that set!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Peekaboo Peach Paper Pack DSP was added to the top of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- The large Big On Birthdays greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the bottom.
- The flowers were colored with So Saffron, Peekaboo Peach and Sahara Sand Markers.
- A portion of a Lace Doily was sponged with So Saffron Ink, then added below the Designer Paper.
- A row of Pearls were added along the seam of the DSP.
- A length of Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon was tied in a knot, then added to the top of the doily with a Mini Glue Dot.
I love all the little feminine details on here! Hope you do, too! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary today!
Create with Connie and Mary’s new April 2017 Mini Session is COMING SOON!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!