Posts Tagged ‘#buildit’
Love the color combination this week over on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenges! It set off a masculine vibe for me, so I picked up the Nailed It bundle to use!
Here’s my card…love the softer colors with this set!
- Base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party is embossed with the Hexagons Embossing Folder and sponged around the edges with Chocolate Chip Ink, then a circle cut out with the Layered Circles Framelits.
- A 3 x 3 piece of A Little Foxy Designer Paper was placed behind the circle opening and adhered.
- The tools and greeting hexagon shape were stamped with Memento Black Ink, then watercolored with an AquaPainter and Chocolate Chip, Pool Party and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Write Markers. They were cut with the Build It Framelits, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Hexagon greeting was cut and sponged with Chocolate Chip Ink and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The screw and washer were cut from Silver Metallic Cardstock and added to the front.
LOVE how this turned out! OK…check out the rest of the Thursday Challenge Team to see what they did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some varied designs! Love them all!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
I used the new Nailed It stamp set in the Occasions Catalog for my card today! I love it paired with the Urban Underground Designer Paper! (This is my second card this week using this set, so if you missed our Thursday Challenge, make sure to go back and take a look!) My Club Members will be making this card this month!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Delightful Dijon cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a layer of 4 x 5-1/4 Basic Black cardstock.
- The measuring ruler in the Build It Framelits actually EMBOSSES the ruler…it is SO cool! I used a strip of Gold Metallic Paper and the ruler Thinlet along the left edge.
- A 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Urban Underground DSP is placed on the front.
- The largest Oval Stitched Shapes Framelit cuts a piece of Delightful Dijon Cardstock. Happy Birthday from Designer Tee (FREE SAB set) is stamped with Memento Black Ink at the bottom of the oval. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The hammer, screwdriver and wrench are stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla and watercolored with Delightful Dijon and Smoky Slate Markers and AquaPainter, then cut with the Build It Framelits. They are adhered on the oval.
OK…make sure to continue on around the Blog Hop to see all the Design Team creations! I can’t wait to get inspired! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about our January Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session…it is a fantastic one! Or you can go backwards to Melissa’s blog!