Posts Tagged ‘#foodtruck’
It’s Thursday and time for a Create with Connie and Mary challenge! It is a beautiful color combination this week! Check it out!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Rich Razzleberry cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Across the center is a 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Party Animal Designer Paper. On top of that is a 1 x 4 piece of Tangerine Tango cardstock, cut with flag ends, then a 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Rich Razzleberry cardstock across the center.
- The greeting is stamped with Memento Black Ink on top of the DSP.
- The truck from Tasty Trucks was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and colored with an AquaPainter and the Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango and Emerald Envy Stampin’ Write Markers. A trio of cupcakes were colored in the window. It was hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flags were stamped and colored, cut out and added to the top of the truck.
- An In Color Emerald Envy Enamel Shape was added to the body of the truck.
- A little bit of a cheat…Sahara Sand was added to the ground and the windows.
Ok, check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary, then add your challenge photo to the comments on our Facebook Page! Come play along!