Posts Tagged ‘#heychick’
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Delightful Dijon, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- Two 1/2 x 5-1/4 strips of Moroccan Designer Paper were added to the sides of a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- An AquaPainter and Delightful Dijon Ink Pad was used to create the watercolor wash behind the chick.
- The speckles from Timeless Texture were added with Crumb Cake Ink.
- The chick was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Very Vanilla, watercolored with Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon and Crumb Cake Ink Pads, then cut out and added to the front of the wash with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped on Delightful Dijon cardstock with Chocolate Chip Ink, then punched with the Classic Label Punch and layered on a strip of Chocolate Chip cardstock that was slightly larger.
- Linen Thread was tied in a bow around the left edge of the layered greeting and then added to the front of the card.
Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team creations this week! I can’t wait to see what their favorite SAB product is! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website so you can find out more about our March 2017 Mini Session. It’s not too late to join! We just opened!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!