Posts Tagged ‘#hightide’
Last month for my stamp clubs, we used the stamp set, High Tide. I love that it is so versatile for masculine cards, sympathy/comfort cards…almost any occasion! Who doesn’t like seeing a lighthouse standing tall by the sea? While I had all my supplies out, I decided to make up a few more designs. Here’s one I particularly love!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A strip of Burlap Ribbon was added to the left side of a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Tasty Treats Designer Paper and added to the base card.
- The ground was stamped with Crumb Cake Ink to the right side of the 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 Whisper White piece to place the lighthouse, then filled in with more ground images and grass.
- A light watercolor wash of Soft Sky Ink was added above the ground for the sky.
- The lighthouse was stamped with Dapper Denim and Crumb Cake Inks for a two-step look.
- The beams of light are stamped with Crushed Curry Ink.
- The greeting was stamped with Basic Gray Ink. Only the trio of smaller birds were inked with Basic Gray, then stamped on the front.
- The Whisper White was added to a mat of 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- A 1″ Circle was punched from Dapper Denim cardstock, folded in half around the bottom and adhered, then the piece added to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Star and Circle Metallic Enamel Shapes were added for a little bling.
I also made up some of these for sympathy cards. Hope you enjoy it! Want more ideas? It’s not to late to join! We just opened the March 2017 Mini Session for Create with Connie and Mary! Here are the details:
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials for only $8.95 US:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!