Posts Tagged ‘#loveandaffection’
One of my downline just promoted to Bronze Elite AND recruited, so I made up a little congrats card for her, along with mailing a little package of embellishments to her! I used the Love & Affection stamp set with the Affectionately Yours Designer Paper for the card…the Metallic Copper looks like Bronze on this paper! I decided to actually use it instead of hoarding it!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Watermelon Wonder cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- At the top of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock, a 2 x 5-1/4 piece of the Affectionately Yours Designer Paper was placed.
- A band of the Affectionately Yours Washi Tape was added to hide the seam.
- Yay! from All Things Thanks was stamped with Watermelon Wonder Ink on Whisper White, then punched with the 1-3/4 Circle Punch and placed on the Watermelon Wonder doily. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower from Love & Affection was stamped with Versamark on Watermelon Wonder cardstock, then embossed with Copper Embossing Powder and hand cut out. A Perfect White Accent was added to the center.
- The leaf was stamped with Versamark on Cucumber Crush an embossed with Copper Embossing Powder, cut out and placed under the flower.
It really is SO shimmery and pretty in person…and that paper was perfect to use for the Bronze Elite promotion!
Create with Connie and Mary’s new April 2017 Mini Session is COMING SOON!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!