Posts Tagged ‘Marquee Messages’
Happy Birthday to me!!!! Had a wonderful start to my day after going strawberry picking with my grandson this morning! I think he ate as many as he picked! lol! It was fun!
So, thought I’d feature Marquee Messages to celebrate my big day on my blog today…
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Night of Navy cardstock.
- A 1 x 5 strip of Calypso Coral has the Triple Banner Punched on both ends and placed in the middle of the card.
- The Marquee Messages sign was stamped three times with Night of Navy Ink. Once on the base Whisper White, then the Birthday banner on Calypso Coral and cut out then placed on the Whisper White, the arrow on Night of Navy cardstock and cut out.
- It’s Your was colored with Daffodil Delight and the lines on the left colored with Calypso Coral markers.
- The Clear Wink of Stella pen is highlighting the dots on the arrow and the star on the Birthday greeting.
Fun, isn’t it? I love the color combination and a great card to celebrate my birthday!
It’s not too late to join! The Create with Connie and Mary June 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US and we’re using products and stamp sets from the NEW 2016-17 Catalog! We just opened on June 11th!
* Each month’s $8.95 US session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp meetings!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
We also have information about our Create with Connie and Mary LIVE Event being held on July 30th! We’d love to meet you in person! See more information over there, too!