Posts Tagged ‘#medallions’
Wow!!! My preorder came yesterday evening and I just got a chance to sit down and work with this new Eastern Palace Suite! I was totally lukewarm about the set until I played with it! Now I LOVE it! It is totally one of those sets that you will be reaching for time and time again! Yes…customers…I will be doing a Class Kit with this fabulous suite of products in early May! Stay tuned! Demos can preorder now…customers can order this suite on May 1st!
So, here is what I quickly came up with using this set…lots of NEW stuff on here! Clean and simple, but the touches of gold in the thread and the Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers pushes it over the top!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Tranquil Tide (one of the NEW In-Colors!) cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 2 x 5-1/4 piece of NEW Eastern Palace DSP was adhered along the bottom. Then a 1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of the reverse patterned Lemon Lime Twist DSP was added along the seam.
- On top of that is a row of the NEW Eastern Gold Vinyl Sticker, trimmed to size. WOW!
- Two of the “flower” medallions from the Eastern Medallions Thinlits were cut from Tranquil Tide and Dapper Denim cardstock and trimmed out.
- Stampin’ Up! didn’t provide the new In-Color Lemon Lime Twist cardstock on this preorder, so I made my own by coloring Very Vanilla scrap paper with the ink pad. I stamped the dotted circle (LOVE!) and the greeting from the Eastern Beauty stamp set with Tranquil Tide Ink on top, then punched with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch.
- Before placing it in the center of the two medallion flowers with a Stampin’ Dimensional, I wrapped some Gold Thread around my fingers and added it to the back of the circle. It is just a touch of glimmer that matches the Vinyl stickers!
What do you think??? I tell you…you will LOVE this new suite and new In Colors!!!
And…know what else you’ll love? Our Create with Connie and Mary April Mini Session! Here are some details!
Create with Connie and Mary’s new April 2017 Mini Session is COMING SOON!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!