Posts Tagged ‘Nailed It’
I used the new Nailed It stamp set in the Occasions Catalog for my card today! I love it paired with the Urban Underground Designer Paper! (This is my second card this week using this set, so if you missed our Thursday Challenge, make sure to go back and take a look!) My Club Members will be making this card this month!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Delightful Dijon cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a layer of 4 x 5-1/4 Basic Black cardstock.
- The measuring ruler in the Build It Framelits actually EMBOSSES the ruler…it is SO cool! I used a strip of Gold Metallic Paper and the ruler Thinlet along the left edge.
- A 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Urban Underground DSP is placed on the front.
- The largest Oval Stitched Shapes Framelit cuts a piece of Delightful Dijon Cardstock. Happy Birthday from Designer Tee (FREE SAB set) is stamped with Memento Black Ink at the bottom of the oval. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The hammer, screwdriver and wrench are stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla and watercolored with Delightful Dijon and Smoky Slate Markers and AquaPainter, then cut with the Build It Framelits. They are adhered on the oval.
OK…make sure to continue on around the Blog Hop to see all the Design Team creations! I can’t wait to get inspired! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about our January Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session…it is a fantastic one! Or you can go backwards to Melissa’s blog!
It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a very fun sketch for you to try this week!
I used the new set, Nailed It with Urban Underground Designer Paper for my card this week!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic Black cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Delightful Dijon cardstock.
- Across the front is a 1/2 x 4 strip of Urban Underground DSP.
- Two 2″ squares of Urban Underground Designer Paper were cut and had corners rounded with the Project Life Corner Rounder and overlapped on the front.
- A 1-3/4″ square of Basic Black cardstock was stamped using the screw from Nailed It and Whisper White Craft Ink and corners rounded and adhered on the front.
- The “pocket” was punched with the Best Badge Punch from DSP, rounded at the bottom, then “stitching” added with a Black Stampin’ Write Marker. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The hammer, screwdriver and wrench from Nailed It Stamp Set were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Smoky Slate and cut with the Build It Framelits, colored the handles with Delightful Dijon, and tucked in the pocket.
- The centers of the bolts in the Build It Framelits were cut from Silver Metallic cardstock and used as accents in the background.
- Nailed it was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner.
OK…check out what the rest of the Thursday Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary! And…don’t forget to sign up for our January Mini Session!
The January 2017 Mini Session just opened…filled with lots of inspiration for your classes, stamp camps, clubs or gifts! PLUS…sign up for both the January and February Mini Sessions together and get a free VALENTINE BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 per month! What a deal!
Sign up NOW over on Create with Connie and Mary!