Posts Tagged ‘#perfectmix’
I love being able to use stamps for something other than their “original” purpose. You might think that Perfect Mix stamp set is all about baking…and you’d be right! However, I think this makes a sweet Easter card, too! Both my older grandchildren love to help with baking…so this would be a great card for either one of them! I chose the bright colors in the Festive Birthday Designer Paper for my color inspiration.
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White.
- The 3/4 x 5-1/2 striped pattern in Festive Birthday DSP was placed across the front.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black below it.
- Two Layering Circles were cut from the Festive Birthday DSP. The smaller was added behind the DSP strip and the larger added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The carton of eggs was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, colored with Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Emerald Envy and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Write Markers and an AquaPainter. It was hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few Emerald Envy Enamel Shapes were added for a little bling.
LOVE the colorful eggs! They are just SO fun! Again, used this set in a little different way!
Want more ideas for stamps and products in the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration brochures? Our Create with Connie and Mary March 2017 Mini Session has just the thing!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!