Posts Tagged ‘Sealed with Love’
The theme this time over on SUO Challenges (SUOC166) is Embossing…heat or dry! I wanted to use my new Falling Petals Embossing Folder…the little hearts are perfect for a Valentine card, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock, angled on the front.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Real Red cardstock is embossed with the Falling Petals Embossing Folder.
- The FREE Sale-A-Bration ribbon 3/8″ Metallic Silver is wrapped around at an angle and tied with a knot (I’m LOVING this ribbon!)
- Love Note greeting is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Love Notes Framelits. The envelope Framelit is cut from Sending Love Designer Paper. Both are adhered to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The small heart Framelit was cut from Red Glimmer Paper and added to the Love Note.
Again…I’m into angles right now…love how this turned out! Make sure to check out the rest of the SUO Challenge Team to see what they did with the Embossing theme this week. Then grab your products and play along!
It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Great colors this week…especially for Valentine’s Day coming up, but who knows what the Challenge Team did this week, right? This is one of my favorite color combinations ANY time of year!
Here’s my card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Sending Love Designer Paper.
- Next is a 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock.
- Across diagonally is a 1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Real Red, cut off on both edges.
- A 2 x 3-1/2 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock was punched with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch. A 1-1/4 x 2 piece of Whisper White was stamped with the greeting from Sealed with Love in Memento Black and added to the tag. The 1/8″ Real Red Ribbon is tied in a bow at the top of the tag.
- The floral heart was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Real Red, then cut with the Love Notes Framelits and added to the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The arrow was cut with the Framelits from Basic Black and slid thru the 3D heart.
- Some Rhinestones were scattered in the background.
- A Sending Love wood heart embellishment was added next to the tag.
I love all the angles on here!
OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary. And…don’t forget to sign up for our January session…we JUST opened yesterday and it’s not too late to join! We have a total of 14 step-by-step tutorials for only $8.95 US each month!
Happy New Year’s Eve!!! Hope you have a wonderful New Year’s! Be safe out there! We are headed out for an early dinner, then will snuggle at home watching the Fiesta Bowl Playoff Game! GO BUCKEYES!!!
But first, it is Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week’s theme is “Ring in the new”! Our Design Team could choose to use “new” products, or New Year’s theme…whichever worked for them! I went with NEW PRODUCTS! The Occasions Catalog will be live soon! And, we are getting ready to launch our January Mini Session using products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Sending Love Designer Paper Stack was added on top.
- A 3 x 5-1/4 piece of Whisper White was cut into a triangle for the “flap” on the front of the card.
- Sealed with a Kiss was stamped with Memento Black on the Whisper White.
- Three row of hearts were stamped with Real Red on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the Love Notes Framelits, then adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The lips were stamped with Real Red Ink on Whisper White, punched with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch, then adhered to the smaller Stitched Shapes Circle of Basic Black cardstock. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
So fun! Continue on the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop to see what Mary Brown has done for you this week…or go backwards to see Melissa Davies’ card! Enjoy!
Today's the last day to order the Feel the Love promotions!!!
From January 3rd through January 21st, Stampin' Up! has two super Valentine offers.
Get the Sealed With Love Simply Sent Kit FREE ($7.95 value)
when you buy the brand new "My Little Valentine" stamp set for $9.95*!
Sealed With Love Simply Sent My Little Valentine Stamp Set
In addition, purchase the Valentine Treat Bundle including the brand new Valentine Heart Single Stamp. The Valentine Treat Bundle includes the Valentine Heart Single Stamp (Clear Mount), and 1" X 8" cellophane Bags for $5.95* US.
Purchase BOTH specials in my online store and I'll email you a FREE project sheet with
3 different Valentine favor ideas using these kits!
* Tax and shipping are extra.