Posts Tagged ‘#springflower’
I just thought the wings of the dragonfly would make a terrific flower if placed going in a circle! What do you think?
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Flirty Flamingo.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White was stamped with the Dragonfly Dreams wings going around in a circle, stamping off to fill in the blank spots.
- In the center are two of the star flowers from the Blossom Builder Punch, punched from Flirty Flamingo cardstock. A Perfect White Accents is placed in the center. They are added to the stamped flower with Mini Glue Dots.
- In the corners, the spotted image from Dragonfly Dreams was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink.
- The greeting from the same set was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink.
Love the whimsical look the wings gave the flower! Something different using this set! Want more ideas for stamps and products in the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration brochures? Our Create with Connie and Mary March 2017 Mini Session has just the thing!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!