Posts Tagged ‘#succulents’
It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is “Spring Flowers” this week! It is SO nice to see the grass greening up, the daffodils and early flowers in bloom, and the trees starting to bud out. I love this time of year…although my allergies do NOT. Must be something with the flowering trees to cause my itchy eyes and nose! lol!
I love the Succulent Framelits all on their own and have used them for SEVERAL of my Create projects. Only the greeting is stamped! Here are the details on this card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Peekaboo Peach cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Sahara Sand Neutrals Designer Paper was adhered across the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- A length of the Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon was placed across the front and adhered in the back to hide the seam. I am going to MISS that ribbon when it retires!
- Cut two of the medium larger flower shapes of Succulents with So Saffron cardstock, then the two smallest sizes from Peekaboo Peach cardstock for the center. Adhere all together, then add to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Color a Perfect White Accent with Black Sharpie Marker and add to center.
- Cut another of the medium larger flower shape of Succulent from Pear Pizzazz cardstock, then cut of two petals (twice) for the leaves. Tuck and adhere under the flowers.
- Stamp the Happy Mother’s Day greeting from Oh So Succulent with Memento Black Ink.
I’m SO happy with how this turned out and can’t wait to give it to my mom for Mother’s Day this year!
Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team creations this week! I can’t wait to see what they chose to do! Next up is the Create with Connie and Mary website to see more about our April Mini Session, then continue on to Mary Brown and check out her design or head backwards to Melissa Davies!
Create with Connie and Mary April 2017 Mini Session is COMING SOON!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!