Posts Tagged ‘#tools’
Love the color combination this week over on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenges! It set off a masculine vibe for me, so I picked up the Nailed It bundle to use!
Here’s my card…love the softer colors with this set!
- Base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party is embossed with the Hexagons Embossing Folder and sponged around the edges with Chocolate Chip Ink, then a circle cut out with the Layered Circles Framelits.
- A 3 x 3 piece of A Little Foxy Designer Paper was placed behind the circle opening and adhered.
- The tools and greeting hexagon shape were stamped with Memento Black Ink, then watercolored with an AquaPainter and Chocolate Chip, Pool Party and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Write Markers. They were cut with the Build It Framelits, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Hexagon greeting was cut and sponged with Chocolate Chip Ink and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The screw and washer were cut from Silver Metallic Cardstock and added to the front.
LOVE how this turned out! OK…check out the rest of the Thursday Challenge Team to see what they did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some varied designs! Love them all!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!