Posts Tagged ‘Two Step Bird punch’
The challenge this time over on SUO Challenges is Birds, Bees and Butterflies! Well, Stampin’ Up! certainly has a BIG selection of those! I decided to use my Two-Step Bird Punch for my card this week!
Love my “blue birds”! Thought this card would be great for a wedding! Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White, folded in half.
- I embossed the 4 x 5 1/4 Crumb Cake with the Delicate Dots Folder (coming SOON in the new catalog!)
- I used the Two-Step Bird Punch and Whisper White for the leaves and Petite Petals flowers. In the center are Daffodil Delight yellow X flower centers and pearls.
- I punched the birds with Coastal Cabana and sponged the edges with Bermuda Bay ink. They are popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The eyes are Pearls colored with Black Sharpie Pen.
- Up in the left corner, I stamped Best Wishes from Petite Pairs in Bermuda Bay ink on Whisper White and cut the flag end. I added it on top of the Coastal Cabana cardstock and cut a flag end on it, too.
- I added a row of Pearls above the greeting.
OK…I REALLY like the colors on top of the Crumb Cake! Hope you like it, too! Make sure to jump over to SUO Challenges and see what the rest of the Design Team did with the Birds, Bees and Butterflies theme! Then play along with us!
Wow! I can't believe Sale-A-Bration is almost over! March 31st is the last day to place your order and get a FREE SAB selection for EVERY $50 you spend! Purchase $150 or more and get at least 3 selections PLUS all the hostess credits! (click HERE to see the SAB mini brochure and what you can get for FREE!) Now is the time to stock up on cardstock, accessories or any of your favorite stamps!
It is also your last chance to sign up to be a demonstrator yourself!! 15% off the price of the kit AND any free stamp set is a GREAT deal right now. It is easy to sign up by going to my Stampin' Up! webpage and joining…the hardest part is figuring out how you want to customize the kit with the things YOU want! I'd love for you to join my team!
I made up these little favors a while back for a mini swap at my upline's house. The Two-Step Bird Punch fit on the front of them perfectly! I used the large Scallop Square Die and ran it through the Big Shot then scored two lines across the center of the scallop (3 scallops between the lines). One was done in Regal Rose and the other in Crushed Curry. They fold up and tie with the ribbon. I stamped the oval scallop from the free SAB set Vintage Labels in Basic Brown and punched with the Scallop Oval Punch and added it to the ribbon. The two-step bird I punched from Whisper White and used my Stampin' Pastels to softly color the body, beak and wing. I punched the leaves separately with Soft Suede for the Crushed Curry one and Certainly Celery for the Regal Rose one. Inside, a Dove single chocolate bar fits PERFECTLY! Wouldn't these be cute little favors on a table?
Hope you have a great week! I'm knee deep in making wedding invitations and my son and his fiance are coming in town for Easter, a bridal shower and to help! BUSY week for me!