Posts Tagged ‘Two Tags’
Every year my packages get wrapped with snowman paper and I make snowman tags. This year I’m STILL wrapping gifts, but I do have my tags made and waiting to be tied on! I hope to get the wrapping all done today, my pile is getting smaller! The last gift needed should arrive from UPS today!
The tag base is Whisper White cut with the retired Two Tags Die. I liked that I could cut a bunch of them at once and it has a little decorative stitching going around the edge!
Here are the details:
- The hat is a 1-1/4 x 1-3/4 rectangle of Basic Black cardstock, then I added a 1/2 x 2 piece for the brim.
- The hatband is a 1/4 x 1-3/4 piece of Red Glimmer Paper with a Frosted Sequins Snowflake glued on.
- The eyes are 3/8″ Circles of Basic Black, dotted with the White Gel Pen for highlights.
- The nose is the tip of the Tree Punch from Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- The mouth is stamped with the retired Cold Play snowman mouth stamp with Tuxedo Black Ink.
- To/From is stamped with Garden Green from the Cheerful Tags Stamp Set.
- I punched a 1/4″ Circle at the top for the ribbon to slide thru and attach to the package.
Here’s a photo of them all ready to go!
And wrapped on the package:
I think they turned out SUPER cute!!!
Don’t forget! Create with Connie and Mary is getting ready to launch our Valentine Special MINI Collection 2015 immediately after Christmas on December 26th! That is so we give our demo subscribers plenty of time to set up their classes, but you don’t need to be a demo to join us! Sign up TODAY at Create with Connie and Mary so you don’t miss out!
This MINI collection will be slightly different…only FOUR projects…and only $5.95 US!!!
- A mini session featuring the You Plus Me and Hey, Valentine suite of stamps and accessories!
- FOUR step-by-step pictorial project tutorials…two card set tutorials and two 3D projects!
- NEW! Kits of supplies for each project will be available for subscribers to purchase!
- Featuring the Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack on all our projects!
- ONE tutorial revealed EACH day on Dec 26, 27, 28 and 29.
- Exclusive to subscribers, these projects will not be shown ANYWHERE else!
- Demos & Customers welcome!
Join today over on Create with Connie and Mary!
It's Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Today we have a GORGEOUS cake to use as our inspiration. These challenges are so much fun and easy to do! We hope you play along with us this week! Use the colors, the design, the pearls, the purse…whatever you see in the inspiration cake!
I chose to focus on the colors, plus the pearls! I started with a base of Blushing Bride cardstock and layered on the Blushing Bride (In Colors) Patterns Designer Paper. On top of that I cut the Two Tags die from Early Espresso cardstock and placed it down the top center. I added three large adhesive Pearls on the bottom.
I made a Scallop Flower out of Whisper White cardstock and added an Early Espresso Flower Brad to the center with a little Pearl inside of it. I made a large 1 1/4 Early Espresso Striped Ribbon Bow and tied it with Linen Thread to gather in the center. The bow is adhered with Mini Glue Dots and the Scalloped Flower added with two levels of Stampin' Dimensionals over top of the bow.
Finally, I stamped So Many Candles, So Little Cake from Stampin' Up!'s new Bring on the Cake stamp set in Early Espresso on Blushing Bride and punched it with the Wide Oval punch. It is placed over the top of the Tag die cut. We're featuring the Bring on the Cake suite of items this week over on Create with Connie and Mary Occasions Edition Subscribers Only website! We've seen lots of fun projects this week…it's not too late to join! You'll see all the projects we've already done this week AND see the next four weeks of projects we have planned using the Occasions Mini and SAB brochure!
Make sure to check out what the rest of our AWESOME Design Team did today for the Thursday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary, then add your creation to Inlinkz over there! We love to see what you do!