Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Halloween Favor”! I love Stampin’ Up!’s 3 x 3 Acetate Boxes, so decided to use one of those for my project this week. They hold quite a bit, I fit 4 fun sized Hershey bars in here…could probably have 1-2 more!
- Assemble the 3 x 3 Acetate Box.
- The sleeve around it is is 2-3/4 x 9 and adhered in front. It will slide off so you can open the box.
- The Metallic Mesh Ribbon was wrapped around on top of the DSP and tied in a knot.
- The label is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Pretty Peacock cardstock and cut with the Halloween Magic Dies. It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The moon is cut from Bumblebee cardstock using the Stitched Shapes Circle and stamped with the Hallows Night Magic greeting in Memento Black Ink. It is popped up on the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The cobweb is cut from the Peek-a-Hoot Dies from Basic Black (I only used it because I had one cut out on my desk already!) It is tucked under the moon.
- The spider from Hallows Night Magic was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic Gray and cut with the Halloween Magie Dies, then added on front with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The trio of bats were cut from Black Glimmer Paper and added to the moon with Mini Black Stampin’ Dimensionals. (I always forget we have these in black! Came in handy!)
- A Iridescent Black Pearl was added to the boy of the spider.
Who wouldn’t want to get this fun Halloween favor! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC