Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Halloween Favor”! I love Stampin’ Up!’s 3 x 3 Acetate Boxes, so decided to use one of those for my project this week. They hold quite a bit, I fit 4 fun sized Hershey bars in here…could probably have 1-2 more!
- Assemble the 3 x 3 Acetate Box.
- The sleeve around it is is 2-3/4 x 9 and adhered in front. It will slide off so you can open the box.
- The Metallic Mesh Ribbon was wrapped around on top of the DSP and tied in a knot.
- The label is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Pretty Peacock cardstock and cut with the Halloween Magic Dies. It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The moon is cut from Bumblebee cardstock using the Stitched Shapes Circle and stamped with the Hallows Night Magic greeting in Memento Black Ink. It is popped up on the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The cobweb is cut from the Peek-a-Hoot Dies from Basic Black (I only used it because I had one cut out on my desk already!) It is tucked under the moon.
- The spider from Hallows Night Magic was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic Gray and cut with the Halloween Magie Dies, then added on front with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The trio of bats were cut from Black Glimmer Paper and added to the moon with Mini Black Stampin’ Dimensionals. (I always forget we have these in black! Came in handy!)
- A Iridescent Black Pearl was added to the boy of the spider.
Who wouldn’t want to get this fun Halloween favor! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: KBB6QS2U
Send out some positive vibes and happy greetings with Stampin' Up!'s LIGHTING THE WAY STAMP SET AND LIGHTING THE WAY DIES! The stamped fireflies will glow with good wishes for anyone or any occasion on your creative projects. And the Lantern's light will show the way thru those warm summer adventures! We've combined the LIGHTING THE WAY BUNDLE with the REGENCY PARK DESIGNER PAPER for a unique fun-filled collection. Our LIGHTING THE WAY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three cards (one a fun fold!) and a sweet home decor project perfect for someone setting off on a new adventure that you'll love to display! See more details HERE!
These rhinos will stomp their way into your heart with their cute expressions and fun accessories! The new online exclusive RHINO READY BUNDLE lets you create settings for your rhinos on cards, favors or other paper projects! And the open line stamp images allow you to create in any color your wish, plus add an adorable greeting! We've combined the RHINO READY BUNDLE with the BUTTERFLY WISHES DESIGNER PAPER for a bright and cheery collection! Our RHINO READY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three cards (one a fun fold!) and a cute packaging idea that can be used for any occasion! See more details HERE!
Hop, hop, hop on over and grab our new EASTER BUNNY COLLECTION! The EASTER BUNNY STAMP SET is perfect to make projects for Easter, spring, baby, or other sweet occasions! Build a little scene with these fun elements and color away! We've combined the EASTER BUNNY STAMP SET with the FANCY FLORA DESIGNER PAPER for a springy pastel look. Our EASTER BUNNY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four cards and two fun favors that can be used for any occasion! See more details here!
Leave a Reply