Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Halloween Favor”! I love Stampin’ Up!’s 3 x 3 Acetate Boxes, so decided to use one of those for my project this week. They hold quite a bit, I fit 4 fun sized Hershey bars in here…could probably have 1-2 more!
- Assemble the 3 x 3 Acetate Box.
- The sleeve around it is is 2-3/4 x 9 and adhered in front. It will slide off so you can open the box.
- The Metallic Mesh Ribbon was wrapped around on top of the DSP and tied in a knot.
- The label is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Pretty Peacock cardstock and cut with the Halloween Magic Dies. It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The moon is cut from Bumblebee cardstock using the Stitched Shapes Circle and stamped with the Hallows Night Magic greeting in Memento Black Ink. It is popped up on the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The cobweb is cut from the Peek-a-Hoot Dies from Basic Black (I only used it because I had one cut out on my desk already!) It is tucked under the moon.
- The spider from Hallows Night Magic was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic Gray and cut with the Halloween Magie Dies, then added on front with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The trio of bats were cut from Black Glimmer Paper and added to the moon with Mini Black Stampin’ Dimensionals. (I always forget we have these in black! Came in handy!)
- A Iridescent Black Pearl was added to the boy of the spider.
Who wouldn’t want to get this fun Halloween favor! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!