Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Halloween Favor”! I love Stampin’ Up!’s 3 x 3 Acetate Boxes, so decided to use one of those for my project this week. They hold quite a bit, I fit 4 fun sized Hershey bars in here…could probably have 1-2 more!
- Assemble the 3 x 3 Acetate Box.
- The sleeve around it is is 2-3/4 x 9 and adhered in front. It will slide off so you can open the box.
- The Metallic Mesh Ribbon was wrapped around on top of the DSP and tied in a knot.
- The label is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Pretty Peacock cardstock and cut with the Halloween Magic Dies. It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The moon is cut from Bumblebee cardstock using the Stitched Shapes Circle and stamped with the Hallows Night Magic greeting in Memento Black Ink. It is popped up on the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The cobweb is cut from the Peek-a-Hoot Dies from Basic Black (I only used it because I had one cut out on my desk already!) It is tucked under the moon.
- The spider from Hallows Night Magic was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic Gray and cut with the Halloween Magie Dies, then added on front with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The trio of bats were cut from Black Glimmer Paper and added to the moon with Mini Black Stampin’ Dimensionals. (I always forget we have these in black! Came in handy!)
- A Iridescent Black Pearl was added to the boy of the spider.
Who wouldn’t want to get this fun Halloween favor! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!