I received September’s My Paper Pumpkin in the mail the other day and LOVE the stamps that were included this month. Of course, they ARE Halloween, so what’s not to like? lol! I used the stamps on my card for Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Color Challenge this week! They just scream Halloween, don’t they? But…wait to you see what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Here’s my card using the My Paper Pumpkin stamps. Isn’t it fun?
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Tangerine Tango, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White, I added a 1 1/2 x 4 piece of Motley Monsters Designer Paper…I have been hoarding that candy cane design!
- I wrapped the Tangerine/White Thick Bakers Twine around and tied a knot.
- I punched three of the Postage Square punches from Tangerine Tango and adhered to the front.
- I punched three 1″ Circles from the Motley Monsters DSP Crushed Curry pattern.
- The four small images in the September My Paper Pumpkin were inked with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and stamped on Whisper White.
- I punched them with the 3/4″ Circle Punch, then added to the DSP circles and placed on the postage squares with Stampin’ Dimentionals.
- I stamped Boo! from that same set with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, then cut out the crow and added it on top of the word Boo! I also added a little pearl to the crow’s eye!
Isn’t that a fun card? Now…have to go work on those cute burlap bags that came in the kit! But, don’t forget to stop over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out the Challenge Team ideas!