I don’t usually show the cards that we make in my Stamp Club classes, but I really liked how this one turned out and it featured Mint Macaron. I combined it with another In Color, Tip Top Taupe…love the two of those combined! I used the stamp set, Made with Love…such sweet little animals in this set!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mint Macaron folded in half.
- Next is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- A 2-1/4 x 5-1/4 layer of In Color Collection Designer Paper in the polka dot pattern was placed across the front.
- A 2 x 4 piece of Tip Top Taupe was punched with the Triple Banner Punch to get the flag end.
- The bunny was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on Whisper White and the ears and cheeks colored with a Pink Pirouette Marker. It was punched with a 1-3/4 Circle Punch, then layered on a 2″ Circle Punch of Mint Macaron. It was adhered to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the circle with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The rest of the greeting was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on the Whisper White layer.
- Congrats from Expressions Natural Essentials was added to the front with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
Isn’t it the CUTEST???? I love this card and can’t wait to share it with the next person I know who has a baby!
OK…next up is Mary Brown. I’m sure you’ll love her card, too!