Happy Spring! It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge…this time it is a pretty (and bright!) color challenge! I grabbed my Fable Friends stamp set again as I thought it would be perfect with these colors!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3×3 piece of Mango Melody (Brights DSP) was placed in the lower right corner.
- A large circle was cut from the polka dot Mango Melody (Brights DSP) lower right corner using the Layering Circles Dies.
- Some Whisper White Baker’s Twine was wrapped around the DSP and tied in a bow. It was adhered on top of the base card.
- The squirrel from Fable Friends was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with the Mango Melody Dark & Light, Pineapple Punch Light, Flirty Flamingo Light, Granny Apple Green Light and Smoky Slate Dark & Light Stampin’ Blends. It was hand-cut.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of Gray Granite cardstock stamped with the greeting from Fable Friends in Memento Black was added across the bottom and the Squirrel added within the shape of the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower has Wink of Stella added for a little bling.
OHHHH, so sweet! I love it…so nice and bright! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! And make sure to play along on our Facebook page!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Do you love trees? We LOVE trees! We are kicking off the upcoming August-December Catalog (formerly called Holiday Catalog) with the gorgeous Life is Beautiful Stamp Set! It has a wonderful full-branch tree in it! This EXPANDED collection of SIX tutorials has a delightful home décor project that can be changed for each season, and TWO card ideas! These are easy enough to complete in one class, or split them into two classes by doing two seasons and a card each class! You also could include the Life is Beautiful Stamp Set for an awesome product class! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4