Another Thursday is rolling by and the end of another week! We are in the middle of February, too! Spring will soon be here! This week’s Color Challenge is great for Valentines…I made this one for my husband!
This was the first time I used the Detailed Hearts Die…but I’m sure not the last! I’m working ahead on projects, but I’m sure I’ll use it for my Stamp Club in January.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The Detailed Hearts Die was cut from Real Red cardstock and another from Flirty Flamingo cardstock. I’ll use the Flirty Flamingo Diecut on another card, but saved some of the cut-out hearts to fill in a few hearts randomly on this card.
- A 1-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Basic Gray gingham in the Neutrals Designer Paper Pack was added across the front.
- The Happy Valentine’s Day heart from Heartfelt Stamp Set was stamped with Real Red Ink on Whisper White and punched with the solid Heart Duo Punch. It was layered on the Scallop Heart punched from Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
- Sandwiched in between the two hearts is the arrow, stamped with Basic Gray Ink on Whisper White and hand-cut. The Hearts are popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhered to the front.
- Had to have a little bling, so a Real Red Rhinestone was added over one of the small hearts.
This is a pretty easy card, except for adding the little hearts into the framed hearts! I love how it turned out and I’m sure my hubby will like it, too! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this color challenge!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: GGTN3BGC
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!