Another Thursday has rolled around! We have a pretty color combination for you over on Create with Connie and Mary today!
The colors are perfect for the Ornate Garden Designer Paper, so that is what I used! A pretty simple card…the greeting is the only thing stamped!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Ornate Garden DSP was cut at an angle and then added to the base card.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Terracotta Tile was added diagonally to hide the seam, then trimmed at the sides.
- You are amazing from Band Together Stamp Set was stamped diagonally with Memento Black Ink.
- Terracotta Tile cardstock was cut with the long skinny rectangle from Ornate Layers Dies and added to the front.
- The Daisy and Medium Daisy were punched from Whisper White cardstock, adhered together, then added over the rectangle.
- A 1/2″ Circle was punched from Crushed Curry cardstock, then added to the center of the daisy.
- A couple gold Gilded Gems add some bling at the bottom of the rectangle.
Super simple..and you may recognize the layout. I’ve used it a couple times on cards before! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week with the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are continuing our Annual Catalog releases with the beautiful Prized Peony Suite of products. These DisINKtive stamps and interactive dies make gorgeous flowers! Did you know that peonies come in a variety of colors? We have shown a few different flower colors on our projects. Our expanded Prized Peony Collection has four cards and two small 3D project tutorials, perfect for those special people in your life. See the details HERE!
Next up in our Annual Catalog releases is the absolutely darling WAY TO GOAT stamp set! Really...how much cuter can one set be? The greetings in it are perfect for those friends and family with a sense of humor! Our WAY TO GOAT COLLECTION of six card tutorials is combined with the Tasteful Label Dies and Subtles Designer Paper for a bright, fresh look! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: 7AWMZ9PR